musing


“A lady that opens her eyes while being kissed is a witch, what is she looking about for?” my friend asserted confidently while I drew him out over a DP he used. All I wanted to do in return was shake my head. Which rule-book states you have to kiss with your eyes closed?

 How many unwritten rules are there about kissing? One has to wonder about technique, finesse before the actual emotion nowadays.

What happened to the good old kissing just because you want to enjoy your partner? So we have now taken to dissecting behavioral disposition and attitude while the kiss is going on. Which time does the ‘dissector’ have to feel the impact of the kiss if he’s too busy trying to get around his partner’s attitude?

 I think one of the reason some people close their eyes while kissing is to sharpen all other senses, make them in touch with their feelings.

Hey, my opinion not general consensus. I don’t even know how to argue the point so let me leave it open, what do you think?

That’s by the way, how have you been? I know I am beginning to sound like a broken record anytime I suggest I will improve on my blogging frequency. I should have been bringing the good news if being a graduate right about now but the universities in my country are on strike going on five months at this time.

There’s nothing more depressing than staying on the spot without having a choice in the matter, but like any African I survive and will keep finding ways to survive.

Just before the strike started I had a mind to start another blog and I actually started. I launched cherybola.wordpress.com with a need for it to stand out from the generation of bloggers we have at the moment with all of them peddling the same stories and surviving on gossips. I’d like a blog that is more like an online magazine. I hope I can find the strength and courage to put the time and effort into making my dream a reality.

In building this blog I learnt it isn’t going to be a one man job, to achieve some dreams one must learn to delegate, work in teams and stay very much focused.
Do you have a passion for writing, creating cartoons, writing humor, political stories, and human-interest stories or are you a photographer? Please contact me on analyticalbee@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, not much to tell for now. Keep staying focused on the ‘big goal’.

Comments

Popular Posts