Strictly my Opinion
There’s been an argument I don’t quite agree to, the fact
that love makes you irrational, illogical, and an essential mugu! Now when
argued both sides, I know it has merits and demerits, but personally I’ll say
if I don’t love a person, I won’t go much farther with such a person. Love
makes me overlook things seeing the bigger picture. Sure with time respect, compatibility,
care, and whatever comes into play, but it’s the initial love that makes me
want to stay to witness the culmination of other emotions generated.
This reminds me of the last picnic we had among the youths
in my church, the general consensus of the newly wedded couples amidst us was
love brings you together to discover so much more about each other, but love
isn’t enough to keep you together, trust, respect, mutual understanding,
affection, compatibility plays much more vital role than love in sustaining a
relationship.
Looking backwards, I realize there’s just one person in my
life who had some of those qualities, we trusted each other to a certain level,
just a few glitches came along and we became history. Now looking forward with
maturity, a little bit of experience, there’s much that’s changed about my
perspective on a relationship…
I do still believe in love or like ‘he’ says ‘liking a guy a
lot’. Now it’s time to get serious with my relationship with anyone example my
family, friends, and especially that somebody!!! And learn to enjoy the ride
both the smooth and the bumpy ride… So right now, sticking it out is my
watchword!
Wishing you a beautiful week ahead of you, hopefully, it
brings you much pleasant suprises…
Till when next I chat, it’s moi saying bye… Stay safe and
don’t do what I wouldn’t do... I love you, every faceless and identified
reader…
Kisses!!!!!!!!!!
Do you really want me to go in on this argument?? like really really go in?
ReplyDelete