Sallah
Hello, hope you had a lovely week! To my Muslim friends,
hope you had a wonderful Eid el Fitri. I didn’t get any invite to come and eat
any Sallah meat. Anyway, hope you guys didn’t forget the reason for the season!
My week started awfully, I broke down on Sunday although I had
been having warning signs of impending malaria. I intended to spend my sallah
break in school but because of my health, I took off for home on Monday. By evening,
I had been feeling more upbeat than the previous day and my uncle paid a visit.
On his way out, I saw the new car he brought, so I whined for the key, drove the car
down the road and back, and felt so good. I couldn’t stop dancing that day: I
drove a 4 runner Jeep became the anthem for me.
Tuesday and Wednesday went by with me visiting some friends.
I met my uncle again and this time I got some little money for school from him
with a promise for some more later. I sure am not counting on the later money
though because his busy nature won’t let him get to the bank anytime soon.
I got back to school on Thursday morning, by night sallah meat
appeared and we had a mini party with Smirnoff ice and Pepsi as the official
drink of the night.
Friday, well today is Friday; I had a test in the morning,
did it to the best of my ability while expecting the best and hurried home to
eat and update this blog… still gotta go back to school in a few hours though.
By the way, Happy 11/11/11, I just missed making a wish at
11.11am, hoping I remember by 11.11pm.
It was nice sharing with you! Contact me on my email analyticalbee@gmail.com, I would like
to get feedback. Till next week, take care!!!!!!!.
Comments
Post a Comment