What do you think?


HI y’all, was chatting recently with a friend and I told him I was annoyed with him because he didn’t get in touch with me while he was in town recently. I laid a guilt trip on him telling him that what he did just put me in my place; I was just nobody in his life.
After pleading back and forth with me refusing to bulge, he then said he didn’t know I loved him that much for me to get hurt by that. I was on a roll and didn’t want to let him off easy, I agreed I was in love with him.
He of course asked when I started having feelings for him, I said I didn’t know, was it before he met my friend who he dated for a while, I said maybe, maybe not. He then proceeded to why I didn’t tell him even after he broke up with my friend? I said it was because a lady shouldn’t ask a guy out first.
He then said he was sure if he asked me out I would refuse him. I told him that was a lie, he then concluded by saying he was sorry and all the BS. I had to tell him the truth after his pleading got unbearable that it was an expensive joke from my end.
This then brought into fore how difficult it is for very close friends to change their relationship base with their close friends. Some are scared to lose the friendship should a breakup happen and some are due to the fact that the friends are currently in a relationship. So here’s the deal, should a girl tell her friend who is a boy that she has developed feelings for him? Is it an easy thing to do? Or should the person rather wait and hope one that the other person sees them in that light?

Comments

Popular Posts