What a friend
Now this is special dedication to a friend who’s dear to me.
I’ve got a few friends and I treasure them all in each and every way they mean
to me…
Now this friend is a cool, new friend who in our short
acquaintance seems like a very old friend to me. Now he’d call himself a
Ghaddafi lookalike because of his stature, but I don’t see him resembling the
said man, tall, huge, handsome…
A man of many talents, he’s a son of God, a student. An
entrepreneur, a consultant, rapper, a very accomplished thinker, a
psycho-analyst, a manager, an easy going man, a great writer who has cute
dimples, into artiste management, a guy that shrugs… A kind of man that always
has your back when you are stuck…
I’m still getting to know this friend but I’m so sure I
won’t regret meeting and getting to know him…
Now I think I gotta quit writing much more before I say much
more than I planned to say!! Cheers to Wesley!!!!!!!
Whew!!! Mission accomplished
choi.. see wash... i wonder who this guy is.. i wonder...
ReplyDeleteI don't wash especially friends that mean something to me.. Till I am at liberty to say much more abt this lovely friend, he remains faceless!!
ReplyDelete