Happy Belated New Year!!!!!!
Happy New Year, I know it sounds odd coming seven weeks into
the New Year!! I wished to update earlier but situations beyond my control made
me uninspired to write.
I am not yet exactly inspired to update at the moment but
I’ve decided maybe writing this short note may inspire me to write a little bit
more.
To those who reminded me to update, thanks, you are the
reason I’m writing this.
………….Before I forget, valentine is around the corner, in 3
days time, around 72hrs from now! How are you going to be spending that day?
Hope you’ll spend it with those you actually care about rather than those you
just want to get something from!!
I’m available to be anyone’s valentine though as long as you
can buy me a car and have it delivered on Tuesday…♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Wishing you a beautiful valentine ahead of you!!!! P.s this
was written in a hurry, don’t mind any error that may arise! I’ll do better
next time.
Subsidy and ASUU strike update coming up next time I’m here
Ciao, I’m outta here! To my friend that shrugs, this is for
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *shrugs*☺
In the meantime if you are a Nigerian youth, checkout www.20millionyouthsfor2015, drop
your details and you’ll be sent a message about the idea behind the movement
sort-of!! The leaders of the country have always said the youths are the future
of this nation, it’s about time we youths step up to our responsibilities and
arise to the challenge!!!
my heart is broken... i am hurt.. so i only got one line?? this is hurtful.. choi!
ReplyDeleteLWTMB!! #lipsSealed
ReplyDelete