Men!!!
Hi readers, it’s been a while on my blog, I attribute it to
writing blocks and preparation for school’s resumption
Well I’m back in school although school hasn’t resumed yet.
The topic for today is borne out of the events going on
around me for quite a while. Why are men of nowadays now easily drawn into the
lairs of women who begin to dictate and rule their world with gusto.
A friend of mine met a girl, ‘fell in love’ with her and
he’s presently planning to get married to her early next year. I thought this
was a phase in his life cause earlier this year he was dating another girl and
was planning on opening a shop for her before the relationship disintegrated.
This new girlfriend has so much meddled into his life that
he isn’t in speaking terms with most of his friends just because she demanded
it. I don’t believe in hiding stuffs
from your partner but I believe there are some things you ought to keep to
yourself like confidential discussions between you and your friends.
Another lady elsewhere came at her boyfriend telling the
poor man she had been dating for five years telling him she was pregnant for
another man. I believe that was so unfair to a man who has been your pillar for
years. I’d rather she broke up with him before shagging another guy.
This is not to say men shouldn’t make your partners your
best friends or you trusting her but don’t cut your friends out on her
directive, I’m not saying you shouldn’t spoil and pamper her, but take time to
know her moods, there are always telltale signs when a lady is about to cheat.
Attention to details is the key in any relationship and we
hurt one another by neglecting some pertinent details that relates to our
partners.
Here’s a wake-up call to ladies, let your man have his
friends since he isn’t cutting your friends back. Men even if she don jazz u,
make una give yourself brain and keep your friends business out of your
relationship. Men pay attention, if she’s drifting away call her and talk to
her immediately don’t always think it’s a phase that will pass. Ladies just as
there are other guys looking to gain your attention, know that there are other
ladies: rich, sexy and more beautiful than you who want your baby’s attention
yet he is still sticking it out with you.
Comments
Post a Comment