well, well
This week took off on a low key for me but at least I got to
make my hair and visit with an aunt I haven’t seen in about 2 years, met up
with my guy. I promised to bring the news of my friend’s wedding; here is the
gist… Well, the wedding of one of my ex classmate in St. Louis took place on
Saturday as scheduled, the wedding had a few of us ex-luwe girls in attendance,
but the lot of us made sense in the wedding. It was an opportunity to reunite
we gals and catch up on times. A few had graduated from the university, and the
rest of us were still in school. We are now debating whose wedding will reunite
us next. The wedding had my university colleagues in attendance as my friend
attends my university also. Wishing her the best in her new family and home.
I’ll be resigning from sharing my personal life for a while,
I’d be sharing issues on the radio, issues that catch my attention for the next
few weeks. Thanks for reading and hope you’ll check back soon…
Comments
Post a Comment