Fun on twitter!!!!

August 31st was a fun day on twitter, a game originated from God knows where called the number game. The aim of the game was to know what your followers think of you. The game was played by DMing your follower a number e.g #242 and your follower in turn puts that number on their timeline with what they think of you. E.g. “242, you are a very crazy being”.
Not to be left out I joined the game and DMed just a few followers who I’ve been tweeting for a while. I haven’t met any of them hence they seemed perfect choices to know what people thought of me.
Here’s what they had to say and my assessment of what they thought about me.
 “You are one of the few people I haven’t met but I actually care what they think. You often make me smile” This was by an On-Air Personality I respect so much, she’s also into singing. Her assessment made me feel humbled and make me want to keep that respectable assessment of me, but I aint got no beef with the fact that I make people smile…
“I see you as the type who loves to please people at the detriment of hers. Also I think you an ‘efiko’ who’s tryin’ enjoy life”. This is also an On-Air Personality I admire and respect her spunk and gusto!! My assessment is I try and please only my family members  but on seconds thought I think  she’s right cos I’ve had a few people take advantage of that. An efiko, well that’s a laughable statement but due to the fact that I’m at home not in school and she hasn’t been following me for long she wouldn’t know I enjoy life big time in school!!!
“I think you’re straight up and kinda cool”. This was from a guy I think I’m closest to on twitter cause we’ve shared so much about each other…
“You are so sweet. Just gotta meet you someday”. This was from a girl and this got me feeling like a star…
I learnt so much with that game and it brought to fore that you are what you type!!!!!! Your personality can be defined by what you type. And if you are wondering what my handle on twitter is, www.twitter.com/cherybola is your one stop destination to get me on twitter. Follow me and I sure will follow you back!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts