When you and work drag the title "lover & mistress" with your man
Hello, so this topic has been ringing in my head for a while.
How do ladies cope when they aren't sure who their partner's lover is: work or you?
I understand a man needs to work, make something of himself especially in this Nigeria's clime.
It seems unfair to the partner when she doesn't want to make work an issue. Is it that the man doesn't love the lady enough or is he really trying to hustle for the future and would appreciate not been distracted.
I have once been in a love/hate relationship with a partner's work. I couldn't complain because I didn't want to be seen as a "bad belle".
Work helps him meet his obligations so it did not seem wise dragging the issue as I did not have an alternate income source for him. We eventually broke up.
Here's where I need help, if by chance you stumble on this blog and you've successfully overcome lover/mistress beef with your man's work, please share or if you're a man, what steps do you advice a woman to take. I will like to learn how to do so successfully in case I find myself in that situation again.
Till when next I stop by, try and stay true to yourself.
How do ladies cope when they aren't sure who their partner's lover is: work or you?
I understand a man needs to work, make something of himself especially in this Nigeria's clime.
It seems unfair to the partner when she doesn't want to make work an issue. Is it that the man doesn't love the lady enough or is he really trying to hustle for the future and would appreciate not been distracted.
I have once been in a love/hate relationship with a partner's work. I couldn't complain because I didn't want to be seen as a "bad belle".
Work helps him meet his obligations so it did not seem wise dragging the issue as I did not have an alternate income source for him. We eventually broke up.
Here's where I need help, if by chance you stumble on this blog and you've successfully overcome lover/mistress beef with your man's work, please share or if you're a man, what steps do you advice a woman to take. I will like to learn how to do so successfully in case I find myself in that situation again.
Till when next I stop by, try and stay true to yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment