Guilty as those I accuse



I am a hypocrite… I am a procrastinator… I know what I am, what are you? With these words, I welcome you to my imperfect world viewed from a perfect me… *grins*

I said I’m a hypocrite because I have someone I nag to update her blog while I the pushee (pardon me) keeps putting off my blogpost and here comes where I call myself a procrastinator… I have been putting up writing because I think I haven’t seen anything worthy of posting… lies… stuff happen on a regular base if we pause and sit down and reflect  on happenings…

There’s been cause to thank God, for the gift of life, for sound health, sound mind.. for the clothing, shelter and all… and I believe anywhere in which there’s a cause to be thankful, there is always a thing to write about..
2013 has been a year that has much more surprises than I believed it would have in store, but hey, what do I know.. it’s just February right?

On a personal level, I’ve discovered that it isn’t business as usual. I’ve changed for the better in some ways and for the worse on another level…

I used to hold on to grudges quite a bit, I’ve learnt to drop that at a cost… the price of peace isn’t too cheap and like some of my inspirations said, after a while it becomes a part of you… in another way, I’m much blunt than I used to be…

There’s one thing in which I’m eternally grateful to God for this year, through all I’ve been through or going through, I haven’t been left alone except I refuse to share what’s going on… And those he raised are not my close friends but people who are invaluable to me…

God gave me people I could be blunt to and people who will be blunt in return not taking my emotions into consideration how I might feel by what I say…

I have learnt that I’m not as strong as I thought in some respects….

I’ve learnt… *sighs* it is well!!! Till when next I pop in… stay safe!!

Comments

Popular Posts