Jealousy

Hi y'all, been a while I chatted on the going in my environment. Let me credit too the fact that I've become too gentle in recent times. Just loosening up at the moment. I hope I get my chatty nature back.. How have you been? This post was inspired by a friend who this happened to, I'd like your comment if you can.


"Jealousy!! Is it a guy’s prerogative or a ladies preoccupation? Who gets jealous the most! I’ve seen men get all so riled up due to the fact that their babe was chatting up a guy or was being too friendly with a guy.

Some girls will get so standoffish when they see a girl hanging out with their man or when the guy becomes too chatty with a girl.

I’m then moved to ask, should it be that when one enters a relationship you do away with friends of the opposite sex? I’ve always maintained that my best friend of all times is a guy! He’s been there through all my relationships and me through most of his, yet not for once have we had anything more intimate than a friendship.

I believe we should be fair in our dealings in our relationships; there should be a measure of trust, a kind of giving your partner free rein to choose whoever they want as friends.

Your partner knows he/she has you in their life already, the only time I believe there should be fear in any partner; it should only happen if you know your relationship is on shaky ground already.

So try and build a relationship you don’t have to continually look over your shoulder and wonder who your partner is hanging out with, chatting with or being friends with."

Till next we meet, keep on building that enviable relationship and I’ll do the same.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts