sigh
Well, it's been three weeks since I last wrote and I'll say it was a lil bit intentional.
I haven't been feeling like writing for quite a while. Just popped in to say hi and hope you guys are doing good.
In Nigeria, government owned universities are on strike due to government failure to accede to the requests of the lecturers two years running. So right now, I'm back home enjoying doing nothing.
my birthday comes up on the 14th and I'm so excited, I wish I get a great gift though.
Have a fabulous day!!!
I haven't been feeling like writing for quite a while. Just popped in to say hi and hope you guys are doing good.
In Nigeria, government owned universities are on strike due to government failure to accede to the requests of the lecturers two years running. So right now, I'm back home enjoying doing nothing.
my birthday comes up on the 14th and I'm so excited, I wish I get a great gift though.
Have a fabulous day!!!
Comments
Post a Comment