mid week
Tuesday Fun
An interesting thing happened today; I participated on Splash 105.5 fm’s game play and got a beautiful score of 0/4 in the game; that was the sad part but I couldn’t stop laughing throughout the day anytime I remember it because I had predicted I won’t be able to answer those questions. My mum also spiced up the day by sharing the good news that she had tried using her ATM successfully on her own (I took her there once for tutoring) and she looked like a kid with that ‘glee’ in her eye. All I could say was thank God her new bank didn’t give her any other choice than to use the ATM.
Wednesday
I was awaiting the good or bad news my uncle was bringing concerning my trip to the nation’s capital. Around 4p.m. he arrived with the good news that I should start making my travelling arrangement, the icing was he was going to book a flight ticket for me rather than I taking the luxurious buses or any other means of transportation.
My current/ex/ whatever I want him to be at the moment called me with an idiotic call asking who was on the line as he saw a number on his phone and he wanted to identify the owner, of course I dropped the call. He later sent a message asking how I felt about his prank, hurt? Hell no, I responded. It was a very obvious lie. Then he went on about how unfeeling I am. Bla! Bla! Bla! Not a business I’m too keen about right now! Just watching him to see if he gets the final quit notice cause right from the start we have always been having compatibility issues and we are just three months into the thing we call a relationship. I certainly don’t like/want a relationship I manage when I can get one I’ll enjoy! And everyone loves been appreciated in and out of bed! Lolz!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment